Hello! Let’s start like this: I really love, love, love all products I’ve ever tried from the brand Origins – except of this one! I really don’t like this product, but I still love what the brand stands for. This review is going to be short and summarizing my recent experience with this BB cream, but I’m kind of disappointed with its overall performance. Sorry, Origins …
Why I don’t like it:
- The application is horror! I tried everything – fingers, brushes, sponges, beautyblender.
- It is very, very heavy product, which doesn’t blend with the skin!
- It is absolutely sticky and doesn’t work with powders on the top!
- It makes my dry skin oily and shiny ?!?!
- It stays blotchy on my skin!
- The actual colour is Orange?! Who does want to have orange skin tone?!
- It breaks me out!
- I cannot stand the smell of it!
- Is expensive!
I think, after all these CONS this will be my Flop product of 2016! I have ordered it online and I really wanted to love it as much as I love all other products from Origin … but it didn’t work out for me!
Enjoy the day!
After visiting Amed and having the "greatest" experience with numerous earthquakes and the threat of
The year of 2017 was holy kind to me by giving me the opportunity to visit many places that have
Pura Tanah Lot is an ancient Hindu Temple from the 15th century. The temple is actually a large
The weather on the second day of Bratislava weekend was not our best friend at all - it was cold,